- Upstairs bedrooms 1 and 2 have king beds whilst bedroom 3 has a king/split. (This enables two singles when required and upon request.)
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 have 'Juliet' balconies looking north to the ever changing colours of the Barrington Tops.
- WiFi available
- The master has an en suite whilst a second bathroom services bedrooms 2 and 3.
- Separate powder room downstairs
- Large open living/dining area.
- Kitchen and laundry
- air conditioned through out.
- Gas log fire place
- Large deck downstairs, also north facing
- NO PETS POLICY
Air Conditioning: Yes
Property type: Villa
Just a two hour drive north of Sydney and in beautiful Pokolbin, is our villa 'Hunter Views'.
You will find a well-appointed, 3 bedroom villa surrounded by vineyards, golf courses, restaurants, wedding venues and galleries. Come visit and breathe the country air and be astounded at the clarity of the stars in the country sky. The Hunter Valley wine growing area is one of Australia's oldest wine regions and one of the most famous with around 4,500 acres under vine. There is lots to share so come visit and discover all we have to offer - bring family and friends to enjoy the wine, food, art, fun and laughter.
Once settled in to Hunter Views, de-stress! Then you can begin to discover what the Hunter Valley has to offer.
Our prices are based on the full house rate of maximum 6 guests. (2 night minimum year round.)
$300.00 per night Tue-Thu
$350.00 per night Sun-Mon
$495.00 per night Fri-Sat.
$1300.00 for a long weekend gazetted.
Additional day prior to or after a weekend is $120.00 on top of the regular tariff!
All linen is supplied and cleaning on departure is included in the price. (Excess cleaning charges may apply for excess rubbish, unwashed dishes or dirty BBQ. Please request a copy of our booking and cancellation policy.)
Use the iHop stop closest to you- Hop 12
- 3 king size beds (or 2 kings and 2 singles on request).
- Fully self contained.
- Gas log fire place.
- AC throughout.
- Close to cellar doors and concert venues.