- 2 x 2 bedroom villas. (Can be rented together or independently)
- Secured, gated entry/exit.
- 2 queen beds, 4 single beds by default.
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen.
- Spacious grounds for picnicing, photography or relaxing!
- Doors opening on to covered patio.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- iPod dock
- Short distance to Muse, Hungerford Hill, Peterson Champagne House, Ernest Hill Wines, Hope Estate, Hunter Valley Gardens and Bimbadgen Estate.
Air Conditioning: Yes
Property type: Villa
Hooper's Lane Villas
Located within walking distance of Roberts and Muse restaurants, Peterson Champagne House and Lakes Folly is this charming rural property with 2 modern and stylishly appointed villas.
Found in a quiet back road in Pokolbin, Hooper's Lane is well placed for a visit to the Hunter Valley no matter the reason. Relax and unwind in the pristine surrounds of the property. Stroll through the olive grove. Throw a stone over the pond. Or put your feet up by the alfresco dining area and enjoy a glass of the Hunter Valley's best.
Each villa is suitable for up to 4 guests with a bedding configuration of 1 queen bed downstairs and 2 single beds echoed in each. The light filled bathroom for each villa is located off the master room and has vanity, shower, bath and toilet.
The spacious U-shaped kitchen looks on to the open plan dining and lounge so you can easily stay in and entertain. Or, if you are enjoying a getaway in the Hunter with total rest and relaxation, make the short journey to Muse or Peterson Champagne House for world class dining.
Hooper's Lane is sure to be a popular choice among brides for the best accommodation in the Hunter Valley to compliment the location of their big day. Also conveniently close to Cessnock Air Port, which is the meeting place for balloon flights and scenic helicopter packages. THE perfect way to pop THE question! Have the team at Slattery land on site and whisk you away for a day you will never forget.
Prices based on 2 adults, 1 villa. (Each villa sleeps 4 people.)
From $250.00 per night mid-week to $340.00 per night weekend.
Discounts available to groups wishing to book both villas at any one time. Contact us for more information.
Use the iHop stop closest to you- Hop 3
- 4 bedrooms. (2 king
- 4 single beds) Accommodates up to 8. Open plan living/dining and kitchen.
- U-shape kitchen fully equipped with cook top.
- outdoor settings.
- reverse cycle air conditioning.
- flat screen TV.
- iPod dock. Easy access to vineyards.