- Open plan living/dining
- Wood burning fireplace
- Reverse cycle, ducted air conditioning
- Well stocked kitchen
- BBQ and outdoor sink
- Stereo/CD player. (Audio cable required for iPods and MP3 players)
- Washing machine and clothesline
- Covered decks front and back. Large covered entertaining area overlooking the olive grove.
- 25 acres of property to walk and enjoy
- Dogs welcome on application
Air Conditioning: Yes
Property type: House
Located in Pokolbin The Olive Retreat at Belford Green Olives (as its name suggests) is on a 25 acre, working, olive grove with the Brokenback Ranges peering on from the distance. With wedding venues and vineyards like Travertine, Ridgeview, Piggs Peake and Tintilla, restaurants like Black Creek Farm and concert venues Bimbadgen and Hope Estate all within very close driving distance, The Olive Retreat is a popular retreat within Hunter Valley wine country.
This fully self-contained retreat offers 3 queen size bedrooms, all with sliding doors on to the outer decks. There are also 2 bathrooms, 1 closest to bedrooms 2 and 3, the other close to bedroom 1 and the main living areas.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
WHAT TO DO?
Guests of The Olive Retreat should make the time to visit Ridgeview located on Sweetwater Road for great food and fantastic wine. Let Justin on the cellar door know you are a guest of Getaway Hunter!
No trip to the Hunter is complete without a trip to Piggs Peake. Taste some unique wines and discover the passion and love that wine maker Steve puts in to every drop. And while you're there ask, "Where's the fox hat?"
Need a cab? Plan ahead and book in advance with Cessnock Radio Cabs- 4990 1111
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum of 6 people. (Travel cot available for infants.)
From $240.00 per night mid-week to $300.00 per night weekend. ($45.00 per person, per night for additional guests.)
Mid-week discount deals exist! Click on the 'Bookings' tab above and enquire now for more information.
- The Olive Retreat at Belford Green Olivesis on a 25 acre working olive grove with the Brokenback Ranges peering on from the distance.
- With wedding venues and vineyards like Travertine Ridgeview Piggs Peake and Tintilla
- Restaurants like Black Creek Farm and concert venues Bimbadgen and Hope Estate all within very close driving distance
- This fully self-contained retreat offers 3 queen size bedroom
- all with sliding doors on to the outer decks.
- 2 bathrooms.
- The living and dining room is an open plan setting with wood burning fireplace and sufficient seating for 6 in both.
- Outside a large pergola with stunning views is the perfect place for outdoor entertaining by the BBQ overlooking the grove and mountains.