Air Conditioning: Yes
Property type: House
This beautiful and charming, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom cottage resting on 2 acres of groomed land has endless views into the Hunter Valley in front of you and the Watagan Ranges embracing you from behind. The country charm will have you falling in love with a yearning to return time and time again.
Just minutes from renown cellar doors, restaurants, world class concert events and the convenience of the Cessnock CBD Bonnay is perfectly placed to take in all that Mount View and the Hunter Valley has waiting for you to enjoy.
Come to Bonnay and see why this is by far and away one of our most popular points of call for our loyal guests.
Outside the gardens and grounds provide ample opportunity to breath in the country air and stretch the legs after your journey. Grab the coffee press and retire to the verandah to soak in some of the afternoon sun that parts its way through the row of citrus. Lay your head back, close your eyes and listen to the sound of bird calls and the soft music that emanates from the lounge. It doesn't get much better than this.
After a long day of wine tasting and indulging Bonnay offers all the comforts indoors to see you rejuvenate and ready to do it all again tomorrow! Plan ahead, but don't plan too far. Most of our guests enjoy Bonnay so much they don't get beyond the front gate.
Are you a club member with Tallavera Grove? Ask about our discounts at this property for club members. (Exclusive to Getaway Hunter)
Prices listed based on 2 people, queen share.
From $250.00 per night mid-week to $510.00 per night weekend. Additional guests are charged at $45.00 per person, per night.
The property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum of 6 people. (Travel cot available on request.)
Mid-week discounts available. Contact us for more information.
- 3 bedrooms all with queen size beds and double opening French doors onto the veranda
- 3 bathrooms 1 central to the main living area with claw foot slipper bath shower and toilet. 2 are en suites to 2 bedrooms
- Laundry with basin and washing machine
- Sitting room/formal dining room with open fire place and double opening French doors onto the veranda
- TV/Entertainment room
- Large country kitchen fully equipped with oven and cook top and double dish drawers
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Outdoor dining setting and BBQ